Our CATS inspectors are continually trained in all the changes and updates in all of our industry’s safety standards by our founder.
- OSHA recognized for twenty years
- Author of the crane safety section of the IBEW 10 Northeast States Safety Manual
- Committee member of the ASME crane safety committee for 16 years
- Committee member of the ANSI Z133 Safety committee
- Current member of the crane task group for the ANSI z133 committee
- Past committee chairman of the crane task group for ANSI Z133 committee
- National Precast Concrete Association committee member
- Past committee member of the Massachusetts licensing board
- Ad hoc consultant to neighboring states’ safety departments
- NCCCO certified crane inspector
- IBCI Certified crane inspector
- NCCER Certified crane operator
- CCAA certified crane inspector
- 4 decades experience in the mechanical, electrical and hydraulic workings of heavy equipment
- Testified in over 100 accident trials
CATS is a contributing member of:
- Tree Care Industry of America
- International Society of Arboriculture
- Northeast States Signmaker Association
- National Precast Concrete Association
- Southern States Sign Association
- International Sign Association
- Concrete Foundation Association
- National Retail Lumber Association
No other third party inspection company in the Northeast has the credentials we do.
How important is your safety and liability to you?
Contact us today to schedule your next inspection appointment.